Sunday, February 16, 2014

When Will I Use This?


Sitting on the couch, cranking out some parallelogram proofs for Geometry... Procrastination is very tempting right now. Who needs this stuff anyways? When will I ever use it? The thing is, even though I might not want want to spend my weekend writing out flow charts just to prove that one angle is congruent to another, I know that I will use math in my future. Almost everyone will. You cannot possibly avoid math in your life, 'cause its always going to be there! That is why I think people shouldn't be able to use the excuse "I'm not good at math" to make it go away. Because it won't, and it never will. I accept that math is not my favorite, but I continue to work hard at it because I know, someday, it will go beyond everything that exists today. I want to be able to keep up with what happens next in the world, and math may just help me do that.

~ A


No comments:

Post a Comment